Mint Chocolate is my absolute favourite flavour of chocolate. There is something about the combination of mint and chocolate that is so addictive. Like all of my other recipes this is super simple and you can add just about anything you like but I think I have nailed this one!
2 cups walnuts
1 cup almonds
1 cup cacao powder
500g soaked dates
1-2 tsp peppermint oil
1. Soak dates in hot water
2. Add walnuts and almonds to food processor and mix until a fine consistency
3. Add cacao powder to food processor
4. Slowly add dates to mixture and blend well
5. Add peppermint oil and mix until combines
6. Pour mixture into baking tray, firmly press down and place in freeze
7. Let slice set in the freezer for about 1 hour, cut and enjoy!
8. Store in freezer