I have been loving this meal lately and just had to share it with you guys. This is such an easy throw together meal. You can add anything you like! If you haven’t heard of Tamari I suggest you go and buy it immediately. You can get it from any normal supermarket, it is very similar to soy sauce though lower in salt, mostly gluten free and more delicious!
1 tbs tamari
1 tsp sesame seeds
Rice – black, white or brown
Bok Choy or Pak Choy
1. Cook rice according to cooking instructions
2. Preheat oven to 200C
3. Drain tofu, press with paper towel and chop into bite size pieces
4. Place tofu, Tamara and sesame seeds into a bowl and mix until Tamara has covered all the tofu
5. Place on baking tray and into the oven it goes
6. Bake tofu for around 10-15 minutes depending on how crispy you like it
7. Cook side ingredients or leave them raw!
8. Serve everything up, take a photo and tag me on Instagram!