Crispy, oil free and sweet potato.. what more could you want!
Of course you can use oil when making your own chips but with these you really don’t need it. I am a big fan of sweet potato in any form and these chips top the list. You can add them to any meal and they leave you satisfied without that pain in your stomach or greasy mouth feeling other chips gives you. I also made this delicious avocado aioli dipping sauce to really treat myself. This recipes is simple, hassle free and you can use any spices you wish!
1 large sweet potato
1 tbsp. Paprika or Cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 garlic clove
1/2 cup vegan mayo, mayo or coconut yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
2. Cut Sweet potato into chip size pieces
3. Place spice, salt and sweet potato in a bowl and mix until flavour is evenly spread
4. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
5. Make Aioli, blend all ingredients together and adjust for taste