Sweet potatos are all the rage at the moment, and for good reason. They are packed full of fibre, protein, complex carbs and essential nutrients including vitamin A, C, B6, Potassium and Manganese.
If you havn’t tried loaded sweet potatos, let me introduce you! You won’t be dissapointed. When baked in the oven on high heat sweet potatos have this beautiful caramel taste that melts in your mouth. What you load in your potato’s is entirely upto you though this is my goto!
Time: About 1 hr 45 min
3 medium sweet potatos
2 corn on cob
1 can black beans
1/2 head red cabbage
1 t cspaynne peper
1 tbs paprika
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
2. Bake sweet potato’s in oven for 1 hour or until soft
3. Grill corn until cooked
4. Rinse black beans and chop cabbage
5. Place corn and black beans in bowl and add spices, mix until combined and add spices per taste
6. Upload your photo to instagram, tag me and ENJOY!