Lately I have been trying to eat as many colours as possible and this dish is a rainbow, a delicious peanut butter rainbow. I am not the biggest fan of tofu expect when it is crispy, I love it!
If you do not like tofu you can use the sauce as a dressing over veggies and rice though I recommend the tofu.
1/2 cup tamari
2 Tbs peanutbutter
2 tbs sesame seeds
500g firm tofu
2 medium sweet potataos
1 head brocolli
1/2 head cauliflower
2 cups black rice
5 cups baby spinach
2 corn on cob
1. Preheat oven to 200 Celsius. Cut firm tofu into squares and press with paper towel, dehydrating the tofu
2. Place sweet potatao and tofu into oven. Cook tofu until crispy (about 20 minutes). Cook sweet potato for 45 minutes or until soft
3. Cook rice according to instructions
4. Mix sauce ingredients together and set aside, may need to add extra ingredients according to taste
5. Steam corn, broccoli and cauliflower
6. Once tofu is cooked place in a bowl and pour the sauce over tofu and mix until sauce has fully coated the tofu. Pour mixture onto a fry pan on low and cook tofu in sauce
7. Place all ingredients into a bowl for serving and enjoy!
Leftovers will keep in fridge for 3-4 days