Get ready to be addicted to these brownies – for all the good reasons of-course.
I created these brownies with one thing in mind; CHOCOLATE! also sugar free and healthy of-course. These are Raw meaning they will last in the freezer for as long as you can keep your hands off them.
I am really proud of this creation and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!
2 cup walnuts
1 cup almonds
1 cup cacao powder
1 cup shredded coconut
1.5 cup frozen raspberries
1. Soak dates in hot water until soft
2. Blend nuts in food processor until fine
3. Add cacao powder and coconut
4. Add dates slowly and blend until smooth (you may need to use your hands)
5. Pour mixture into a bowl and mix in raspberries by hand
6. Pour mixture into a tray and place in the freezer for 1 hour or until set
7. Store these bad boys in the freezer and enjoy!