I have been meal prepping all of my lunches lately which has saved time and thought, because who wants to think about what they are going to have for lunch when its 1 pm and they are starving! This weeks lunch was Tumeric Chickpea Curry, this recipe makes enough for 5-6 meals. I thought I would get tired of eating the same thing for lunch every day though I loved it so much, I looked forward to it every single day though If you like a change you can always freeze some portions for later.
This curry is filled with antioxidants, fibre, nutrients and anti-inflammatory agents to help you stay healthy through winter!
You can add any vegetables you please!
2 cup water
1 cloves garlic
2 tbs curry powder
2 tbs turmeric
1 tbs cumin
1 can coconut milk
1 medium sweet potato
1 head broccoli
2 canned and rinsed chickpea
1. Saute onion and chilli in 1 cup of water
2. Add spices and cook for 1 minutes
3. Add sweet potato and coconut milk
4. Cook until potato is tender
5. Add broccoli and chickpeas
6. Cook until vegetables are soft
7. Serve over rice and leafy greens